New article on OE multiple addresses, multiple Identities and multiple User Accounts

New article on OE multiple addresses, multiple Identities and multiple User Accounts

Post by Tom Koc » Sat, 18 Dec 2004 18:25:01

Here is my latest article for the IE Community website. It's one of those
articles I've been meaning to write for the last 5 years or so. :-)

A Multitude of Multiples: Using Outlook Express with Multiple E-mail Addresses,
Multiple Accounts, and Multiple Identities
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/IE/community/columns/identity.mspx

--
Tom Koch, MVP for IE/Outlook Express
http://www.insideOE.com/

New article on OE multiple addresses, multiple Identities and multiple User Accounts

Post by Ron Bogar » Sat, 18 Dec 2004 20:29:06

these words:

Quote:> Here is my latest article for the IE Community website. It's one of
> those articles I've been meaning to write for the last 5 years or so.
> :-)
> A Multitude of Multiples: Using Outlook Express with Multiple E-mail
> Addresses, Multiple Accounts, and Multiple Identities
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/IE/community/columns/identity.mspx

Good article Tom

--
Ron Bogart {}  ????
Associate Expert

1. Multiple users and multiple Outlook accounts

I had an old computer set up with Outlook Express 6 receiving all email for 4
accounts and sending it to 4 inboxes. Now I've got an XP computer and want to
give each of my kids their own user account for the computer. But I'd like to
have us still all share one Outlook experience. Is there a way for Outlook to
be among the shared components rather than each of us having our own inbox,
outbox, etc.?  If not, is there a way for me to have all the spam come to my
account so the kids don't see all the crap that circulates?

2. Internet access

3. Windows XP, Multiple User Accounts, Multiple NIC, managing routes on startup

4. Missing DLLs--HELP!!! [attach.txt] (1/1)

5. ATI All-in-Wonder and SP1

6. Multiple Address Books for Multiple Users in XP

7. Search tool for web sites?

8. Multiple sent folders for multiple accounts

9. Multiple Accounts/Multiple Stationary

10. Can I get multiple inbox's for multiple users

11. Multiple users, multiple hosts

12. one program autostart - multiple users, multiple starts...