send yahoo Email with outlook express

Post by farsta_onlin » Thu, 19 Feb 2004 23:52:09

Hi
Im using XP home and OE 6.
I can download my yahoo Email to my harddrive with OE.
But when I try to answer yahoo Email from OE I cant send those emails.
I can send from my other email (chello.se)

Can you please help me?
/Peter

send yahoo Email with outlook express

Post by PA Bea » Fri, 20 Feb 2004 17:01:38

Instead of using Yahoo's SMTP server (e.g., 'mail.yahoo.com') when sending
from your Yahoo account in OE, use your ISP's SMTP server.
--
HTH...Please post back to this thread

~Robear Dyer (aka PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE), AH-VSOP

AumHa Forums
http://forum.mvps.org/

Protect Your PC
http://www.microsoft.com/security/protect

> Hi
> Im using XP home and OE 6.
> I can download my yahoo Email to my harddrive with OE.
> But when I try to answer yahoo Email from OE I cant send those emails.
> I can send from my other email (chello.se)

> Can you please help me?
> /Peter

1. How to foward email in outlook express to my yahoo email

Dear all,

          I got 200 email in my outlook express inbox. And I want to forward
these 200 email to my yahoo account. I try to select 200 email in once and
forward it to my yahoo account, and I found the 200 email was combined into
one bulk email and being sent to yahoo account.
          Now, I want to send the 200 email one by one saparately but not in
one bulk email to  my yahoo email. How can I do that simply?

Thanks

2. computer beeping when running certain programs

3. can't make outlook express default email app when send page by email

4. Closed apps remain in memory (WinXP Home)

5. sending Yahoo mail response via Outlook Express

6. XP activation with drive swapping

7. Sending Problem in my Yahoo.ca POP3 with Outlook Express

8. Invalid page fault

9. Not able to send Yahoo mail with Outlook Express & dial-up

10. Outlook, Outlook Express can't send or receive email

11. Sending emails with Outlook or Outlook Express

12. Accessing Yahoo e-mail with Outlook Express

13. transfer e-mail in bulk from outlook express to yahoo