I cannot print email OE

Post by jpadi.. » Tue, 10 Feb 2004 08:53:16

I cannot print my e-mail from Outlook Express.

It always appears to me:

"An error has occurred in the script on this page.

Line: 1344
Char: 1
Error: unspecified error
Code: 1

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?"

Other documents (word, excel, etc) do not present
problems and I can print its.

My computer has Window XP, IE 6-SP1, OE 6.

I tried to fix the problem, but without success.

I did the following thing:
Try reinstalling (not repairing) IE and OE:

I followed the instructions of
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=318378

I ran Ad-ware, Spybot and Norton Antivirus.

Somebody can help me. Thanks
Jesus Padilla

I cannot print email OE

Post by PA Bea » Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:14:01

Jesus, here's the archived post of the only person I know who resolved the
problem: http://snipurl.com/268h (I gave this link to you before in another
thread BTW).

Chad reinstalled IE/OE as you did but he installed using a new IE6Setup file
(IE6Setup.exe) he'd first downloaded from Windows Update Catalog (see
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;323166).

To assure a clean install, your anti-virus application should be disabled
and all other running processes closed before going to Windows Update and
when downloading/installing from any MS page.  I think disregarding this
advice is how you came to have the problem.

There's also the slimmest possibility (more of a hunch, actually) that
updating your MSXML via Windows Update might also take care of the problem.

Good luck.
--
HTH...Please post back to this thread

~Robear Dyer (aka PA Bear)