"Object Doesn't Support This Property or Method"

"Object Doesn't Support This Property or Method"

Post by joe » Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:41:08

I get the error when trying to connect to a secure website "Object Doesn't
Support This Property or Method"
I think that it is an Active X problem, but not exacty sure.

I am running IE 6SP1 on Win2kProSP3.  I have tried adjusting the security
settings and have also installed the terminal services package.  No luck
with any of that.

I found the following article in the knowlege base, but it has nothing to do
with my problem:

kbprb KB310971

Anyone have any suggestions?

1. "Object doesn't support this property or method: 'MsTsc.Server'"

Hi,
I have windows XP Pro, and I had IIS and tsweb working for remote desktop.
I used to have no problem connecting from my computer at work over the web
until I installed the critical fix yesterday with the cumulative IE6
patches, etc...  Now  I get this error message when I connect to tsweb
"Object doesn't support this property or method: 'MsTsc.Server'"
I can still connect locally using remote desktop connection, but not
remotely over the web.
All help appreciated!
Carlos

2. boot disk

3. Can't sign on

4. Can't silence modem speaker

5. "Object Doesn't Support This Property or Method"

6. Uninstall Outlook Express?

7. Error "Object Doesn't Support This Property or Method"

8. "Object doesn't support this property or method " error

9. MsTsc.Server "doesn't support this property or method"

10. CurrentPlaylist.RemoveItem gives "Object does not support this property or method"

11. object does not support property or method: "mstsc.server"