passport sign in lookalike

Post by lee » Wed, 24 Jul 2002 23:43:53

Hi,
yesterday and today I am receiving popups which look like
the net passport sign in, keys, user icon etc, same format
however the top line is connect to ad.doublick.net, these
pop up very often, if I click on cancel several times
they do go away and my surfing is not disturbed, only a
little slower, is anyone else getting this, and if so any
idea why it is happening and how to stop it
thanks
lee

1. .net passport sign in....

why do i have to continually sign into net passport. i
always click box that says  sign me in automatically, but
it always seems to go back to the regular msn web page. i
have it at work and it never shuts me out to i have to
sign in all the time. please advise....

dave

2. camcorder

3. .Net Passport/Hotmail problems Signing Up

4. Telnet

5. passport sign in problems

6. DVD player

7. Upgraded to 6.0, Now Sign-ins won't work

8. NT 4.0 beta 2

9. Upgraded to 6.0, Now sign-ins won't work

10. NET. passport sign in

11. Signing into passport, how to get rid of list of old hotmail addresses?

12. Problem signing-out of .Net Passport

13. Cannot sign into .NET Passport