Redirecting hotmail email

Post by msnews.microsoft.co » Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:58:35

Hello.  Is there a way to redirect automatically emails I get from Hotmail
to another email address?  Thanks.

Redirecting hotmail email

Post by PA Bea » Fri, 30 Jun 2006 10:26:59

Are you a Hotmail Plus or MSN Premium subscriber?
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE, Shell/User, Security), Aumha.org VSOP, DTS-L.org

> Hello.  Is there a way to redirect automatically emails I get from Hotmail
> to another email address?  Thanks.

Redirecting hotmail email

Post by msnews.microsoft.co » Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:50:25

No I just registered for the typical free Hotmal email

> Are you a Hotmail Plus or MSN Premium subscriber?
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE, Shell/User, Security), Aumha.org VSOP, DTS-L.org

>> Hello.  Is there a way to redirect automatically emails I get from
>> Hotmail
>> to another email address?  Thanks.

Redirecting hotmail email

Post by PA Bea » Fri, 30 Jun 2006 14:21:07

Then no, you cannot redirect Hotmail messages to another address.
--
~PA Bear