another question

Post by thegardene » Wed, 28 Jun 2006 05:13:51

when switching identifies is going to 'file' and clicking on 'switching' the
only way,  or can I set up a 'button' someplace else
mary

another question

Post by Bruce Hage » Wed, 28 Jun 2006 05:19:59

Change ID's, Switch between Plain Text & HTML, Compact your folders and much
more.
www.oehelp.com/OETool/

--
           Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express

Quote:> when switching identifies is going to 'file' and clicking on 'switching'
> the only way,  or can I set up a 'button' someplace else
> mary

1. Questions.questions.questions on Win95 and NSCP 4.03

Ok.  Here are the thoughts that are making me lose sleep
at night.  Hope you can help:

1.  How do I know if I have an original Win95 or OSR2 ?

2.  Using NSCP 4.03 and Win95, netscape does not recognize
    midi files (filename.mid).  It asks for a plug-in or
    interprets the file as txt.   My NSCP 3.02G has no problem
    reading the same web page and playing the midi file as usual.

3.  That F&*^%$# password problem is a real hassle.  Nothing on
    any of the web pages helps.  Problem is ok on a standard PC,
    but one with both an Ethernet card and modem means I retype
    dialup username/password every time.  Yes...I've been to
    Windows95.com and a host of other "Password List" help pages
    to no avail.

4.  Is NT4.0 better than Win95 if I'm basically using my system
    as a surf-n-go machine with light spreadsheets.  I dont have
    any DOS programs anyway, 'sept a cool dos-based text editor.

thanks,
Joe

2. M-JPEG to MPEG transcoder?

3. Might be a MSWord question, but I'll give it a ago, Spelling ABC question.

4. ms voice steup problem

5. Novice Questions and/or Questions from a Novice !!!

6. putting computer on standby

7. Repost of Defrag question and unanswered questions

8. SSL Error in IE 5.1.4

9. Uninstalling backup files question please - one last question for Alex N...

10. pcAnywhere 10 Question & Radeon LE Question

11. DVD+RW drive question question

12. Excel worksheet question concerning cell validation and other questions

13. shut down question and xp updates question