Visible posts?

Post by Bruce Garloc » Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:23:01

How do I have older posts from newsgroups (like this one) show older, newer,
or different time periods of posts?  I can't figure it out.

Bruce

Visible posts?

Post by Bruce Hage » Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:34:48

To get the most, uncheck: Get XXX headers at a time in Tools | Options |
Read. All posts are dated as far as time periods go, but they are only on
the server for a specific duration of time. This newsgroup, unless it has
recently changed, holds messages for 60 days. After that, they're gone
unless you save them to a local folder, or your HDD.
--
           Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express

Quote:> How do I have older posts from newsgroups (like this one) show older,
> newer, or different time periods of posts?  I can't figure it out.

> Bruce

Visible posts?

Post by DGues » Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:36:38

Quote:> How do I have older posts from newsgroups (like this one) show older,
> newer, or different time periods of posts?  I can't figure it out.

> Bruce

View | Current View | Show All Messages

That way it will show all the available messages.

You can then sort by Sent (View | Sort By | Sent) to show from oldest to
newest depending upon how you have it set (Ascending - old at the top, new
at the bottom : Decending - New at the top, old at the bottom).