Favorites & Favorites Bar misbehavior

Post by John Doug » Sun, 02 Feb 2003 10:06:25

Running 5.2 under Jaguar.

When I click on an item in my favorites bar, or even in the favorites panel
I get a context menu instead of the link. No I ma not clicking a right
button -- I've got the genuine apple clear mouse with only one button (or
whatever you want to call the click mechanism)

1. Disabiling "Links" & "Mobile Favorites" Folders in FAVORITES

There are two folders that keep appearing in my Favorites
folder no matter how many times I delete them they still
come back the very instant that I'm online.  There's
a "LINKS" folder and a "MOBILE FAVORITES" folder.

How do I permanently delete these two folders so they
will not come back.  Thanks.
Sean

2. Need Win NT Keyboard Driver NOW!!

3. Favorites Tool Bar #@$%^&

4. Opening screen

5. Removing one favorite from favorites list

6. Favorites

7. How to expand favorites (unhide unused favorites)

8. Win95 or Hurricane?

9. Separating Internet Explorer Favourite from Window Explorer Favourite

10. Retrieving IE favorites in order from Favorites folder

11. Adding Favorites to All Users Favorites

12. Getting IE 5 favorites in OS 9 to IE5.1 favorites in OS X

13. Export AOL Favorites to IE Favorites?