how come xp don't support Java Virtual Machine

how come xp don't support Java Virtual Machine

Post by Claudi » Sun, 22 Sep 2002 03:16:01

I got a new OS XP pro, but when I access to yahoo web
pages they tell me my browser doesn't support Java
Virtual Machine so they ask me to download, but when i go
to microsoft pages to do it, it display xp is no longer
provide to download jvm. I was told MS not support JVM in
XP
How can I have other solutions because I need to have
java support to get in to yahoo pages.

Please help if any idea! thanks

            claudio

1. Java Virtual Machine/Microsoft Virtual Machine

i recently got a computer which has a new copy of XP on
it.i downloaded the Java VM and installed it. when i went
to a sight which utilized it i suddenly got a stack
dump..i restarted the computer and tried again to access
that sight(nfl.com game tracker)i again got the stack
dump. i uninstalled it and i didn't get it anymore...of
course i couldn't run the applet anymore either. will the
Microsoft VM fix it?

2. file association

3. Microsoft Virtual Machine or Java Virtual Machine

4. Please help me out of an awkward situation...

5. Java Virtual Machine/Microsoft Virtual Machine

6. dr watson loadwc.exe error

7. microsoft virtual machine/java virtual machine

8. IE blanks out entire PC

9. JAVA virtual Machine/microsoft virtual machine

10. java virtual machine and microsoft virtual machine

11. Java Virtual Machine Pop Up/Microsoft Virtual Machine

12. Support for Java Virtual Machine

13. Support java virtual machine