Signatures

Post by B.W. » Sat, 24 Jun 2006 15:03:53

When I create another signature it seems to overwrite the previous one and
just becomes the default, not letting me select which one.

TIA

B.W.

Signatures

Post by Ron Somme » Sat, 24 Jun 2006 19:11:21

Create a new Identity.
If you can create new signatures, then import you messages from the old
Identity.
--
Ron Sommer

Quote:> When I create another signature it seems to overwrite the previous one and
> just becomes the default, not letting me select which one.

> TIA

> B.W.

Signatures

Post by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, OE/W » Sat, 24 Jun 2006 21:21:10

Quote:> When I create another signature it seems to overwrite the previous one and
> just becomes the default, not letting me select which one.

> TIA

> B.W.

1.  Go to Tools | Options | Signatures and uncheck the option at the top to
add signatures.

2.  Then open a new message and right click the toolbar in the new message.
Select Customize and add the signature button to the toolbar.

3.  When done with a message place the cursor where you want the signature
and click the down arrow on the signature button to choose which signature.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, OE/WM
Please reply in newsgroup.

Signatures

Post by Michael Santove » Sun, 25 Jun 2006 09:57:21

On Tools, Options, Signature you first you need to click New to add the
new signature.  Then make sure that new signature is highlighted (click
it) before you enter the text for it.

If you original default is no longer the default, highlight it (click
it), then click the make default button.

Additionally, if you click the advanced button you can assign the
currently highlighted signature to the desired accounts.

Quote:> When I create another signature it seems to overwrite the previous one
> and just becomes the default, not letting me select which one.

> TIA

> B.W.

1. Signatures with a real signature

Help?

In word I have created a number of signatures (the text) and also scanned in
my real signature and have as a jpeg or giff. I am trying to get to a point
where I can use signatures that contain the text and scan of my real
signature but I can't seem to copy and paste into a new signature under
tools. The jpeg or giff of my signature doesn't show.

Is what I am trying to do possible. It seems it should be as I have people
sending me emails with their signatures both text and scan of signature.

Ken

2. General OS upgrade trauma!

3. "Authenticode signature not found"

4. DVD will not play or read w/XP--Help!!

5. signatures

6. Does Windows NT Server support Reverse ARP ?

7. CompuAuction.net Signatures - People care what you listen to

8. PROBLEMS WITH AVI

9. Wanted creative signature boxes & Technocool one liners

10. WMA digital signature (or whatever) LOST

11. Digital Signature for Windows

12. Outlook Express Signature

13. Multiple Signatures