can't set home page with .ins file with some configurations

can't set home page with .ins file with some configurations

Post by Benjamin Golinvau » Thu, 06 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hello...

We are a free internet provider and want to provide a set of customizations
in an .ins file that
a user would download and open from our web site (and from a cd-rom we are
making with
ieak).

The problem is the homepage setting... Under Windows98, it seems that
opening the ins file
(with IE5.x installed on the system) sets the DUN entry, favorites and other
stuff correctly,
but can't set the homepage, under some unknown circumstances . Please note
that it always
seems to be ok under Win2K.

Has someone experienced this yet ?

Benjamin GOLINVAUX
www.oneweb.be

can't set home page with .ins file with some configurations

Post by Benjamin Golinvau » Thu, 06 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Q254780 - Manually Running an IEAK .ins File Does Not Brand Internet
Explorer

got it...

Benjamin-