Outlook 6 with Internet Explorer 6

Post by Lawrence Vineyar » Wed, 11 Sep 2002 00:20:24

I have to sign back on the internet every time I want my
messages or to send any messages.
Very disappointed!
Very Disappointed!
Very disappointed!
Very Disappointed!
Very disappointed!
Very Disappointed
Very disappointed!
Very Disappointed!

Very disappointed!
Very Disappointed!

Outlook 6 with Internet Explorer 6

Post by Tom Pepper Willet » Wed, 11 Sep 2002 00:26:31

Don't blame you.
Don't blame you.
Don't blame you.
Don't blame you.
Don't blame you.
Don't blame you.
Don't blame you.
Don't blame you.

: I have to sign back on the internet every time I want my
: messages or to send any messages.
: Very disappointed!
: Very Disappointed!
: Very disappointed!
: Very Disappointed!
: Very disappointed!
: Very Disappointed
: Very disappointed!
: Very Disappointed!
:
: Very disappointed!
: Very Disappointed!

Outlook 6 with Internet Explorer 6

Post by Warren S » Wed, 11 Sep 2002 01:34:42

Quote:> Don't blame you.
> Don't blame you.
> Don't blame you.
> Don't blame you.
> Don't blame you.
> Don't blame you.
> Don't blame you.
> Don't blame you.

Very funny
Very funny
Very funny
Very funny
Very funny
Very funny
Very funny

Post by Rebecc » Wed, 11 Sep 2002 01:44:38

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I have to sign back on the internet every time I want my
>messages or to send any messages.

Check under Tools, Options, Connection.  Make sure "Hang
up after sending and recieving" is unchecked.  This will
keep your internet connection active.

1. Can't send e-mail (Outlook Express) from Internet Explorer 6

1. http://www.oehelp.com/oedef.aspx; then...

2. http://www.oehelp.com/oelnk.aspx

If still no joy, see:

SendTo and E-mail Links Do Not Work Using Outlook Express as Default
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306098
--
HTH...Please post back to this thread

~Robear Dyer (aka PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE), AH-VSOP

Before You Connect a New Computer to the Internet
http://www.cert.org/tech_tips/before_you_plug_in.html

Protect Your PC

2. XP update problem, ie. Outlook express

3. Can't print in Outlook 2000 - get Internet Explorer Script Error

4. Selecting a line the MFC way

5. Problem selecting Outlook Express in Internet Explorer

6. Temp files

7. A Outlook Express or Internet Explorer problem?

8. CRTL+ALT+DEL

9. Outlook Webmail via Internet Explorer 5.1

10. printing problem from Outlook Express & Internet Explorer

11. outlook express and internet explorer

12. help with Outlook Express on Internet Explorer

13. outlook express and internet explorer