Shortcut keys for "Find Next" and "Find Previous"

Shortcut keys for "Find Next" and "Find Previous"

Post by Helge V. Larse » Fri, 14 Feb 2003 23:20:11

IE6 has no shortcut keys for "Find Next" and "Find Previous" when searching
for text in the browser window.
Can I define such keys ? - or has someone already done it ?
I like Ctrl/PageDown and Ctrl/PageUp for "Find Next" and "Find Previous".

1. |||||"""" How do I lock a CDROM """"|||||

We need to lock a CROM(s) in a NT Workstation. One idea suggested that
we find a jumper on the back of this SCSI CDROM and tie it in with the
keyboard lock switch. HOWEVER the CDROM(s) we are using do not have
such a jumper.

Anyone out there willing a write a driver to lock CDROM(s) or know
where to find such a utility ?

2. Dial up password

3. "shortcut keys" and "media keyboard" configuration

4. Files left open by XP SP1 users

5. "cannot find server" and "could not open the search page"

6. Explorer has caused an error in 8272807082

7. "www" in URL yeilds "page not found" error

8. When not cradled ado/sqlce app errors

9. "Could not load the 32-bit dll" and "Routine not found" errors

10. "Not Found" Web Page "Redirect"

11. IE6 "Cannot find Server" or "Page cannot be displayed"

12. "Edit" - "Find" function not working

13. "The page cannot be displayed" "Cannot find server or DNS error"