outgoing mail

Post by Catherin » Thu, 22 Jun 2006 18:12:01

I suddenly cannot send any email and the following message is received:

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by

'', Account: 'Catherine O'Riordan (iol)', Server: 'mail2.eircom.net',
Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '451
http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=165.146.161.43', Port: 25, Secure(SSL):
No, Server Error: 451, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

This is not just this email address but all my email address.  HELP??

outgoing mail

Post by Jimmy » Thu, 22 Jun 2006 19:49:23

> I suddenly cannot send any email and the following message is
> received:

> The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was
> rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was

> (iol)', Server: 'mail2.eircom.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response:
> '451 http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=165.146.161.43', Port: 25,
> Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 451, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

> This is not just this email address but all my email address.  HELP??

 Try reading some of this

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=No%2C+Server+Error%3A+451%2C+Err...

HTH

outgoing mail

Post by Jimmy » Thu, 22 Jun 2006 19:53:12

> I suddenly cannot send any email and the following message is
> received:

> The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was
> rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was

> (iol)', Server: 'mail2.eircom.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response:
> '451 http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=165.146.161.43', Port: 25,
> Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 451, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

> This is not just this email address but all my email address.  HELP??

Here also

http://www.oehelp.com/
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/6386/IE_ng_notes.htm
http://home.attbi.com/~jimpickering/
http://www.insideoe.com/
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_oe.htm

outgoing mail

Post by Catherin » Thu, 22 Jun 2006 20:48:02

Thank you for your help.  I actually  followed the link in the error message
and that explained what I had to do which seems to have fixed the problem.  I
also downloaded and bought the regfix programme so hopefully all will be
well.
Thank again, Catherine

> > I suddenly cannot send any email and the following message is
> > received:

> > The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was
> > rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was

> > (iol)', Server: 'mail2.eircom.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response:
> > '451 http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=165.146.161.43', Port: 25,
> > Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 451, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

> > This is not just this email address but all my email address.  HELP??

> Here also

> http://www.oehelp.com/
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/6386/IE_ng_notes.htm
> http://home.attbi.com/~jimpickering/
> http://www.insideoe.com/
> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_oe.htm

outgoing mail

Post by hocine liman » Tue, 27 Jun 2006 03:21:25

salut

>I suddenly cannot send any email and the following message is received:

> The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected
> by

> Subject
> '', Account: 'Catherine O'Riordan (iol)', Server: 'mail2.eircom.net',
> Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '451
> http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=165.146.161.43', Port: 25,
> Secure(SSL):
> No, Server Error: 451, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

> This is not just this email address but all my email address.  HELP??

1. Cannot connect to server when mail in folder for outgoing mail

I am using OE with XP and connect to the mailserver via adsl. Now I get a
timeout when i have mail to send. I have stopped NORTON from scanning
e-mails. I have no background compacting. - I have used the pop3.log and it
seems as if the connection to the server is OK - but when I have mail to
send I get a time-out and the mail is not sent.
I have two identities - the other is working fine without problems.I have
tried to delete the folder for outgoing mail - but the problems is still
there.
Any suggestions?
Kjeld

2. front page short cut on ie toolbar missing

3. Outgoing mail ans Sygate firewall

4. Please Help!!

5. wont save outgoing mail server settings

6. upgrade from xp home to xp professional

7. auto-cc: all outgoing mail?

8. NT4 and PCMCIA

9. Bruce -- Outgoing Mail Problem Like Randy's

10. outgoing mail

11. changing outgoing mail sender's name outlook express

12. Outgoing mail only

13. outgoing mail error 553