Opening email

Post by Don » Fri, 21 May 2004 05:02:58

Somehow my Outlook Express 6 opens all incoming emails in a new window when
I click on them. How can I reset the mouse settings so all incoming emails
only open in a new window on double click? TIA.

Opening email

Post by PA Bea » Fri, 21 May 2004 05:27:28

Windows version?
--
HTH - Please Reply to This Thread

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE), AH-VSOP

AumHa Forums
http://forum.aumha.org

Protect Your PC
http://www.microsoft.com/security/protect

> Somehow my Outlook Express 6 opens all incoming emails in a new window
> when I click on them. How can I reset the mouse settings so all incoming
> emails only open in a new window on double click? TIA.

Opening email

Post by Don » Fri, 21 May 2004 06:07:44

Sorry, its  XP, I knew that would be needed too.

> Windows version?
> --
> HTH - Please Reply to This Thread

> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE), AH-VSOP

> AumHa Forums
> http://forum.aumha.org

> Protect Your PC
> http://www.microsoft.com/security/protect

> > Somehow my Outlook Express 6 opens all incoming emails in a new window
> > when I click on them. How can I reset the mouse settings so all incoming
> > emails only open in a new window on double click? TIA.

Opening email

Post by PA Bea » Fri, 21 May 2004 06:30:52

Try this:

Start | Settings | Contol Panel | Folder Options | General tab | Select
"Double-click to open an item (single-click to select)" | Apply | OK
--
~PA Bear