Warning: Page has Expired

Post by Davi » Sun, 23 Mar 2003 10:16:32

Warning: Page has Expired The page you requested was
created using information you submitted in a form. This
page is no longer available. As a security precaution,
Internet Explorer does not automatically resubmit your
information for you.

To resubmit your information and view this Web page, click
the Refresh button.

---

How do I fix this in IE 6?

Warning: Page has Expired

Post by DennisLazo.co » Sun, 23 Mar 2003 21:52:09

it is not a problem david.

example, you open a page which required you to login (with a username and
password) prior to opening that page. then let's say, after that, you logged
out and closed your browser...

then someone comes snooping into your computer and found the URL in the
history.  when he clicks on it, he gets the expiration page warning.  isn't
that better than letting him read what should have been a private page for
you?  it might have been your email.

the warning page simply states that the page cannot be opened unless you
have to log in again from another page.  it's a security measure.

| Warning: Page has Expired The page you requested was
| created using information you submitted in a form. This
| page is no longer available. As a security precaution,
| Internet Explorer does not automatically resubmit your
| information for you.
|
| To resubmit your information and view this Web page, click
| the Refresh button.
|
| ---
|
| How do I fix this in IE 6?

Warning: Page has Expired

Post by Tom Moorma » Mon, 24 Mar 2003 04:33:32

Since the last security patch for IE 6.0, I can no longer
move back and forth from items in a list that was
generated by filling out a form.  How do I undo this
change?  The programmer that designed this apparently
never searches databases.  Surely something can be "turned
off" so that Internet Explorer will "automatically
resubmit your information for you"

Warning: Page has Expired

Post by Henri Leboeu » Tue, 25 Mar 2003 01:41:50

Look in your I.E. Help file for Forms, Web
--

Henri Leboeuf

Quote:> Since the last security patch for IE 6.0, I can no longer
> move back and forth from items in a list that was
> generated by filling out a form.  How do I undo this
> change?  The programmer that designed this apparently
> never searches databases.  Surely something can be "turned
> off" so that Internet Explorer will "automatically
> resubmit your information for you"

1. Warning:Page has Expired...ARRRGGGGGGGHHHH!

I have the EXACT problem described in knowledgebase
article #Q319792 (POST / RE-POST PROBLEM)requiring service
pack 1.  I knew I WAS IN TROUBLE because I HAVE all the
latest service packs for 6.0 and I am still having this $%

(Cannot backpage to RESUBMIT an item, am forced to the
first page to start preliminary search all OVER AGAIN.
(this is happening on an MLS website) Checked the dll in
question, mine is NEWER than the CORRECT one mentioned in
the article.  ARRRGGGHHH reapplied service pack MADE NO
DIFFERENCE please if somebody knows the fix MICROSOFT GUYS
ANYBODY PLEASE HELP!!

2. Norton AntiVirus 2.0 for Win95 [Problem HELP me PLEASE]

3. Warning: Page has expired

4. display driver non-compliant with VESA 2.0

5. Warning:Page Has Expired ?

6. accounts

7. "Warning: Page has Expired" problem

8. Win 95 Network prob