I am missing an "Advanced Tab" in the "Internet Options"

I am missing an "Advanced Tab" in the "Internet Options"

Post by Renegade_ » Sat, 24 May 2003 13:31:02

Just recently, I discovered that I no longer have an
Advanced tab in my Internet Options....it just disappeared
and Internet Explorer is acting like it never existed
there....

Is there a way I can bring it back?

I am missing an "Advanced Tab" in the "Internet Options"

Post by Mike Burges » Sat, 24 May 2003 21:06:25

Renegade_R,
Check your Registry for the below entry:

AdvancedTab - removes Advanced tab

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control
Panel]
"AdvancedTab"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control
Panel]
"AdvancedTab"=dword:00000001

Value Data: (0 = disable restriction, 1 = enable restriction)
Mike Burgess   http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/
Blocking Spyware, Adware, Parasites, Hijackers, Trojans, with a HOSTS file
http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm [updated 5-16-03]
Please post replies to this Newsgroup, email address is invalid
--

Quote:> Just recently, I discovered that I no longer have an