HTTP request encoding in the page that generated by other frame page

HTTP request encoding in the page that generated by other frame page

Post by dere » Thu, 14 Feb 2002 07:21:28

Hello,

I got a problem when I created a web page. Attached please
find my source code in demo1.zip.

The problem is: when I enter French characters(such as )
in page1, I can get correct search character in the result
page. But if I enter French characters in page2 that is
generated by banner frame, I get incorrect search
character in the result page.

What's the problem when encoding HTTP request?

This problem just occurs in IE. Not in Netscape

Any help appreciate.

Derek

  demo1.zip
1K Download

1. IE6.0 displays https pages but not http pages

Inexplicably, on Friday, April 18 my IE6.0 began to
display the dreaded "Page Cannot Be Displayed" error.

Now I cannot access any http website. EXCEPT those
websites that start with "HTTPS".

Interestingly, my MSExchange email application also
stopped working correctly.  Now it will not display
pictures in my emails.  Plain white rectangles appear
where pictures belong.

Just prior to this problem occuring, a search engine
(ignphrases) took over my browser by replacing my MSN home
page. I wonder of that had something to do with this
problem.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?  If so, were you
able to fix it?  How?

Thanks !!!

-Alex-

2. IRQ Hell

3. I can display secure pages (HTTPS) but not HTTP pages

4. i made a movie but how do i make the picture righter itself?

5. HTTP request to execute ASP page

6. Wont let me burn a bunch of mp3s to cd-r

7. IE6 - flakey page loading - multiple requests to load a page

8. IP on Demand...(Who does it?)

9. 'Page Cannot be displayed' error on https pages

10. Using paged Datagrids in HTTPS secured pages

11. not showing pictures on some pages or some pages in frames

12. "The page cannot be displayed The page you are..." in frames

13. IE6 on XP home published frame page cannot view frame containing image file?