Entry Point Not found

Post by Brett Goodma » Fri, 18 Jan 2002 06:13:44

I believe you must have IE6 loaded as the browser on your system to get
IEAK6 to work.  IIRC, IEAK55 will still work.
--
B. Goodman

**Remember that everything provided to you is for information ONLY.  There
is no warranty, express or implied.  Use at your own risk.

Quote:> I have just downloaded both IEAK 5.5 and IEAK 6.0 and have
> two questions.

> IEAK 6.0 has been downloaded and extracted.
> when I endeavour to launch it from the wizard or profile
> executables I get the following error.
> "The procedure entry point PrivacyGetZonePreferenceW could
> not be located in the dynamic link library WININET.dll"

> Any assistance available?

1. " lsass.exe - Entry point not Found " "The procedure entry point c

I have just recently used Windows Update to Update to SERVICE PACK 2.
After the 40 minutes it took to downloand and update I was asked to
restart my computer.

When I resarted my computer I received the following error message.  I
cannot boot into windows at all and when I click on "OK" to the error
box I just get a blank screen with my pointer with no desktop icons,
taskbar, or start button.

Here is the error I receive.

" lsass.exe - Entry point not Found " "The procedure entry point c
could not be located in the dynamic link library msvcrt.dll "

This only happened after I updated to Service Pack 2.  I have done the
suggest fix on the Microsoft site that says to boot into the XP disk
and use the "r" utility to replace the file "Mscvrt.dll" and that did
not work either.

My computer doesn't work so I am checking this for a different one.
Thanks,

TOM

2. Internet Traffic and VPN

3. WMP 8 - wmplayer.exe - Entry point Not Found Error

4. Internet Explorer 5 for Mac

5. Entry Point not found.......WDENGINE.dll???

6. CE 3.0 on PXA250

7. wmplayer.exe - Entry Point Not Found

8. MUD Gamedriver under Win NT ?

9. Msmsgs.exe - Entry point not found (HELP)

10. Entry point not found

11. Procedure entry point not found error

12. RUNDLL32.EXE - Entry point not found