WARNING Page has Expired

Post by Jim » Sat, 30 Aug 2003 03:52:35

I keep getting this error on a few website's.  The other
people I work with don't.  I know it's a set-up thing but
I can't figure it out.  I use IE 6.0.

1. Warning:Page has Expired...ARRRGGGGGGGHHHH!

I have the EXACT problem described in knowledgebase
article #Q319792 (POST / RE-POST PROBLEM)requiring service
pack 1.  I knew I WAS IN TROUBLE because I HAVE all the
latest service packs for 6.0 and I am still having this $%

(Cannot backpage to RESUBMIT an item, am forced to the
first page to start preliminary search all OVER AGAIN.
(this is happening on an MLS website) Checked the dll in
question, mine is NEWER than the CORRECT one mentioned in
the article.  ARRRGGGHHH reapplied service pack MADE NO
DIFFERENCE please if somebody knows the fix MICROSOFT GUYS
ANYBODY PLEASE HELP!!

2. Sound Card for NT 4?

3. Warning: Page has expired

4. GSM and CELP

5. Warning:Page Has Expired ?

6. Help with DLL

7. "Warning: Page has Expired" problem

8. error loading /windcos/system32/msiefr40.dll

9. warning: page has expired

10. Warning: Page has Expired

11. Warning: Page Has Expired

12. Page has expired warning