Visited links display as Not Visited

Post by John » Wed, 23 Apr 2003 07:49:45

This happened before and I can't remember how I fixed it. I have deleted all
my temporary files but that didn't do it...
Was it a corrupt index file? If so, anyone know the name and whereabouts?
Thanks

WinXP, 1028 MB RAM

1. Why do my visited links not show up as visited ?

When I visit a link it shows up as being visited (the
color changes) but when I close IE and then reopen it, the
visited links are now shown as unvisited.  Why does it
basically reset the history all the time ?  My settings
are to clear history after like 999 days.

2. PCMCIA Firewire interface (IEEE 1394)

3. HELP! Visited Links NOT Keeping Visited Color!

4. Start Button HELP

5. Mark links 'visited' without visiting?

6. cd-writer

7. see visited websites by order visited

8. Program initialization on Startup

9. History not recording, links not marked visited.

10. IE does not remeber visited links

11. Color of links not changing after visit

12. Previously-visited links not distinguishable...

13. Browser Not Remembering Visited URL Website Links???