Page has Expired

Post by jaz » Thu, 22 May 2003 05:10:32

I am getting a Warning: Page has Expired message when I use the back-button
or backspace after I perform a search on a website.

This only happens on IE6SP1 with the April cumulative patch installed.  I am
able to reproduce on several workstations that have that patch applied.  I
believe it has something to do with the updated urlmon.dll.  I've searched
technet and found the article saying to get the updated IE, but was
referring to an older version anyway.

Does anyone know if this is being addressed or has experienced this problem?

Page has Expired

Post by siljalin » Thu, 22 May 2003 05:49:23

>I am getting a Warning: Page has Expired message when I use the back-button
>or backspace after I perform a search on a website.

>This only happens on IE6SP1 with the April cumulative patch installed.  I am
>able to reproduce on several workstations that have that patch applied.  I
>believe it has something to do with the updated urlmon.dll.  I've searched
>technet and found the article saying to get the updated IE, but was
>referring to an older version anyway.

>Does anyone know if this is being addressed or has experienced this problem?

AFAIK, this is normal behavior.

--
siljaline

-- self-righteous six*-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

1. Warning:Page has Expired...ARRRGGGGGGGHHHH!

I have the EXACT problem described in knowledgebase
article #Q319792 (POST / RE-POST PROBLEM)requiring service
pack 1.  I knew I WAS IN TROUBLE because I HAVE all the
latest service packs for 6.0 and I am still having this $%

(Cannot backpage to RESUBMIT an item, am forced to the
first page to start preliminary search all OVER AGAIN.
(this is happening on an MLS website) Checked the dll in
question, mine is NEWER than the CORRECT one mentioned in
the article.  ARRRGGGHHH reapplied service pack MADE NO
DIFFERENCE please if somebody knows the fix MICROSOFT GUYS
ANYBODY PLEASE HELP!!

2. HELP!!! Please!!! C++ DRM Licence predelivery

3. solution - back button page expired message on ie 6.0.2600

4. Internet explorer 6 S P

5. Page Expired

6. Trumpet Winsock to connect NT RAS ?

7. Warning: Page has expired