now shellbrowser is gone in regedit

Post by Norman Schneiderma » Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:06:25

Okay, first I lost my toolbar in fullscreen mode in ie6. I
tried Kelly's software fix and get an error message of a
missing dll file. Then I try going to
run/regedit/currentuser/software/microsoft/internet
explorer/toobar and delete  the webbrowser file. Restart
and it recreates but no help with the missing toobar. Then
I go to the same place and delete shellbrowser, do the
restart etc... Now shellbrowser is gone (and no, I didn't
back it up.... duh!) and now in full screen mode not only
is the toobar gone but now I can't resize the menu and
address bar as the little breaks where the arrows appear
are now also gone.

Help!

Norman

1. (Navigator) Why am I continually queried on plug-ins/apps?

        This is of little consequence, but EXTREMELY frustrating. It's
happened before opening a few different types of files, but it's especially
noticeable with Real Audio.

        I'm using Netscape Navigatore stand-alone. Ever since the first
version (I'm currently using the latest), whenever I encounter Real Audio
files in a session I'll get the pop-up window that asks if Netscape should
open or download the file, with an option never to be asked again. I click
"open/never ask" and it plays. If I open another RA file, same session, no
problem. Close Navigator, begin new session -- queried again.

        I'm not a novice and I've scoured the registry for some sort of
conflicting entries but can find none. Why won't these settings stick?

        Any advice gratefully welcomed.

        DGI

********************************

         David G. Imber
   Maniform Creative Services
     http://www.maniform.com

********************************

2. Shareware

3. Regedit problem / Probleme avec regedit

4. Uninstall

5. Help: Where does Netscape plug-ins go?

6. NT Passwords

7. I really need help I am going nuts

8. PC state manager

9. I am going Mad !!! New PC

10. ]|||[ I am going nuts! Someone HELP!!! ]|||[

11. OK I am running out of ideas and not sure were to go

12. HOW MUCH AM I REALLY GOING TO PAY?

13. am.exe has gone missing ...