Warning:Page Has Expired ?

Post by Greg » Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:57:24

Whenever I do any kind of search arcoss different Web
Pages and I try to go back after looking at something
from the search - 75% of the time I get a "Warning - Page
has Expired" then I have to go through the whole refresh
process.  This was a problem in IE 4 - but I have it most
of the time in IE 6 - is there a setting that I'm
missing.  I've gone through a checked several times and
can't seem to find anything.  Thanks

Gregg

Warning:Page Has Expired ?

Post by Kath » Thu, 24 Oct 2002 16:20:42

Quote:> Whenever I do any kind of search arcoss different Web
> Pages and I try to go back after looking at something
> from the search - 75% of the time I get a "Warning - Page
> has Expired" then I have to go through the whole refresh
> process.  This was a problem in IE 4 - but I have it most
> of the time in IE 6 - is there a setting that I'm
> missing.  I've gone through a checked several times and
> can't seem to find anything.  Thanks

> Gregg

Look at Tools/Internet Options/General/Settings...about halfway down on the
right. Check what is ticked, under check for newer versions...mine is set to
automatic.

1. Warning:Page has Expired...ARRRGGGGGGGHHHH!

I have the EXACT problem described in knowledgebase
article #Q319792 (POST / RE-POST PROBLEM)requiring service
pack 1.  I knew I WAS IN TROUBLE because I HAVE all the
latest service packs for 6.0 and I am still having this $%

(Cannot backpage to RESUBMIT an item, am forced to the
first page to start preliminary search all OVER AGAIN.
(this is happening on an MLS website) Checked the dll in
question, mine is NEWER than the CORRECT one mentioned in
the article.  ARRRGGGHHH reapplied service pack MADE NO
DIFFERENCE please if somebody knows the fix MICROSOFT GUYS
ANYBODY PLEASE HELP!!

2. "vga mode not supported" when changing between users in xp home sp1.

3. Warning: Page has expired

4. Protecting IP Address

5. "Warning: Page has Expired" problem

6. Saving Addresses of websites listed in "Favorites"

7. warning: page has expired

8. problem ??

9. WARNING Page has Expired

10. Warning: Page has Expired