Thank you to Tom Koch and the people who steered my to his site!

Thank you to Tom Koch and the people who steered my to his site!

Post by Kristi » Mon, 29 Dec 2003 02:08:30

I spent an entire day yesterday trying to get my system back on track.  The
problem I was having was event warnings and errors in the system and
applications areas of XP.  Just could not get a handle on where they were
coming from...until OE took two minutes to open.

I found a very thorough description of my problem, symptoms and resolution
on Tom's site. Whew, I was just about to call it quits and try the dreaded
system restore.

Thank you Tom, and also to those who referenced your site!

Happy Holidays,

kristin

ps. My problem...began when I was forced into an upgrade of Messenger, then
tried to close it out.  Dcom errors resolved with two registry changes.