Warning: Page has expired

Post by Andy » Fri, 23 Aug 2002 11:03:50

I am experiencing the following problem. Microsoft states
that there is a fix, but I cannot find it. It is
described in their knowledge base article Q319792. Does
anyone know where I can find this patch, or any other way
to solve this problem. Thanks

Your program completes a back-end database query and
returns results.
You click a link in the returned results to visit a page.
When you return back to the results page, you may receive
the following warning message:
res://mshtml.dll/repost.htm

message (Warning, page has expired, you must refresh...).

Warning: Page has expired

Post by Jon Kenned » Fri, 23 Aug 2002 11:46:00

As mentioned in that article http://www.veryComputer.com/;[LN];Q319792 you have to contact Microsoft Support directly to get the updated file in question.  The reason the file is not readily available to the public is that it has not been fully tested enough for general release.  When you contact them, mention the article and file you need to fix your problem and you should not be charged.  The fix will be available later, probably in a Service Pack, when the regression testing is done.

--

Jon R. Kennedy
C*te, NC, USA

> I am experiencing the following problem. Microsoft states
> that there is a fix, but I cannot find it. It is
> described in their knowledge base article Q319792. Does
> anyone know where I can find this patch, or any other way
> to solve this problem. Thanks

> Your program completes a back-end database query and
> returns results.
> You click a link in the returned results to visit a page.
> When you return back to the results page, you may receive
> the following warning message:
> res://mshtml.dll/repost.htm

> message (Warning, page has expired, you must refresh...).

1. Warning:Page has Expired...ARRRGGGGGGGHHHH!

I have the EXACT problem described in knowledgebase
article #Q319792 (POST / RE-POST PROBLEM)requiring service
pack 1.  I knew I WAS IN TROUBLE because I HAVE all the
latest service packs for 6.0 and I am still having this $%

(Cannot backpage to RESUBMIT an item, am forced to the
first page to start preliminary search all OVER AGAIN.
(this is happening on an MLS website) Checked the dll in
question, mine is NEWER than the CORRECT one mentioned in
the article.  ARRRGGGHHH reapplied service pack MADE NO
DIFFERENCE please if somebody knows the fix MICROSOFT GUYS
ANYBODY PLEASE HELP!!

2. FIND PIRATED SOFTWARE

3. Warning:Page Has Expired ?

4. System Requirements for Playing ASX file

5. "Warning: Page has Expired" problem

6. Why can't windows media player play .pls files?

7. warning: page has expired

8. Outlook Express misconfigured

9. WARNING Page has Expired

10. Warning: Page has Expired