Clicks & Pops

Post by CubeNewto » Sat, 13 Apr 2002 11:58:53

At one time I had downloaded a plug in for IE that
provided clicks and pops as windows opened.

Anyone know where I might find that little program?

Clicks & Pops

Post by Jon Kenned » Sat, 13 Apr 2002 12:26:04

Windows Update recently had an updated sound pack for IE.  If it's not available for you, try this one:

http://www.veryComputer.com/

Unzip the files, right click on the .inf file and choose Install.

--

Jon R. Kennedy
C*te, NC, USA

> At one time I had downloaded a plug in for IE that
> provided clicks and pops as windows opened.

> Anyone know where I might find that little program?

1. Audio Clicks & Pops

When I listen to an mp3 or wav I get some clicks and pops during the song.
It happens with any program (Say Winamp, Windows Media Player).
My system isn't loaded when this happens.
I have noticed that it happens more frequently when the hard disk is
accessed. (Even if it's lightly used)
My audio card is a SoundBlaster 32 pnp.

Am I the only one with this trouble?

If any one knows some way to solve this, please tell!!!!

Thanks
--
Nano
Buenos Aires - Argentina

2. Remote control questions.....

3. WMP7.1 Click & Pops in Analog Mode

4. Why does the LAN connection need to be disabled

5. Clicks & Pops on USB/Laptop

6. clip art

7. Annoying Clicks & Pops

8. Windows CE 2.0 and ICQ beta for CE

9. USB Audio - click & pops in XP!

10. clicks & pops with MP3's

11. click CLICK....click CLICK...click CLICK!!!!!!

12. ONLY Media Player gives pops & Clicks when playing ANYTHING

13. Pops, Clicks, & Skips in Windows 2000 Pro