IE freezes for 120 seconds after 10 successive form submissions

IE freezes for 120 seconds after 10 successive form submissions

Post by Ale » Fri, 26 Apr 2002 03:43:15

Hello,

I have a client who is using mac os 9.2 and IE 5.13. His website has
an administration suite where he can alter the content of his site.
His problem is that after 10 submissions of the content changing form,
the browser will freeze displaying the busy icon for 120 seconds.
After this period, IE allows him to make a further 10 submissions
before repeating the 120 second freeze. I should note that the
administration suite works fine in Netscape on the mac and in netscape
and IE for the PC.

Does anyone know what is going on - there is no javascript on the form
pages and the HTML is pretty simple.

Thanks for any help!

1. Help: win95 freeze 10 seconds then unfreeze 2 seconds

Hi all, I am experiencing a very strange problem:
after about 30 minutes, my win95 freeze for about 10 seconds then unfreeze
for about 2 seconds, then freeze again for 10 seconds and unfreeze again
for 2 seconds, freeze and unfreeze keep going on... If I open the winamp
and play some MP3, then I can prolong the period before first freeze
happens. Anyone know what causes this problem?
Thanks.
--
Sung-Kuang Chung

2. Internet Explorer Script Error

3. CASIO A-10 OR COMPAQ C-120 NEEDED

4. Compaq Modem + Windows XP

5. OS X 10.1.5 running Mac IE 5.2.2 - Forms not advancing

6. remote printing to HP600

7. Mouse freezes every 10:th second or so

8. Problem installing ActiveSync

9. IE takes about 10+ seconds to open

10. IE locks up for 10 seconds when redirecting using the address bar.

11. 10 Second delay in IE opening

12. CE.Net: QueryPerformanceCounter() with Geode - when is 10 seconds not ten seconds?

13. forms freeze on submit or second box