Page Expired

Post by Tony Kowalsk » Fri, 30 May 2003 02:29:14

I have been getting this error, is there some setting I
can set to get rid of the this.  Most of the time I have
to start the web search process all the time.

Warning: Page has Expired The page you requested was
created using information you submitted in a form. This
page is no longer available. As a security precaution,
Internet Explorer does not automatically resubmit your
information for you.

To resubmit your information and view this Web page, click
the Refresh button.

Page Expired

Post by Frank Saunders, MS-MV » Sat, 31 May 2003 06:35:06

Quote:> I have been getting this error, is there some setting I
> can set to get rid of the this.  Most of the time I have
> to start the web search process all the time.

> Warning: Page has Expired The page you requested was
> created using information you submitted in a form. This
> page is no longer available. As a security precaution,
> Internet Explorer does not automatically resubmit your
> information for you.

> To resubmit your information and view this Web page, click
> the Refresh button.

No.  This is an unchangeable security setting in IE.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP
Please respond in Newsgroup.  Do not send email

1. solution - back button page expired message on ie 6.0.2600

My Problems:
1. After installing ie version 6.0 my wifes PC started getting the
page expired message on certain sites where my pc running the exact
version of ie did not have this problem. I made sure the security
settings were exactly the same.

2. The other symptom on my wifes PC was the view source in IE did not
work...
When you click Source on the View, right-click menus, or you click the
Edit button on the toolbar in Microsoft Internet Explorer to view the
source code of a Web page, the source code file may not appear as
expected.

Possible Cause:
This behavior may occur if there are too many files in the Temporary
Internet Files folder..

Solution:
The solution to my problem was found in the following article(s).
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3ben-us%3b306907
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;260897

To resolve this issue, delete all of the files in the Temporary
Internet Files folder.

To do this, follow these steps:
Start Internet Explorer.
On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
Under Temporary Internet files, click Delete Files.
When the confirmation message appears, click OK two times.

Hope this fixes your problem. Please help others by taking the time to
post your solutions.

2. virus

3. Page expired

4. ms-dos page mode compatibility

5. Can't go back to lists (Page Expired)

6. Media Player 6.4: Could not connect to server Error Messages

7. Page expired...

8. cd rewritable drive

9. Page Expired irritation

10. Page Expired - must hit refresh, then retry

11. Warning: Page Expired

12. How do I get around page expired in forms?

13. page expired message: can't use back button?