opening hotmail with outlook express

Post by Robi » Fri, 30 Jun 2006 20:34:57

Unable to check for mail this morning on any of my hotmail accounts, but
still working in Internet Explorer.  Have they changed the rules?

Thanks,
Robin

opening hotmail with outlook express

Post by PA Bea » Sat, 01 Jul 2006 01:01:58

Post any error messages you're getting in their entirety.  Also state your
Windows version, please.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE, Shell/User, Security), Aumha.org VSOP, DTS-L.org

Post by N. Mille » Sat, 01 Jul 2006 02:45:11

> Unable to check for mail this morning on any of my hotmail accounts, but
> still working in Internet Explorer.  Have they changed the rules?

If you have been accessing MSN Hotmail with MS Outlook Express since
Sept. 26, 2004, most likely it is a server side glitch which will go
away. I just accessed my MSN Hotmail account, and it still works.

--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come

opening hotmail with outlook express