Here are two possible solutions. With the second their could be malware on
1) To resolve this behavior, clear the Temp and Temporary Internet folders:
1. In Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
2. On the General tab, click Delete Files, click OK, and then click
3. In Windows Explorer, click to expand the hard disk letter, click
to expand Windows, and then click to expand Temp.
4. Select all of the files, and then on the File menu, click Delete.
5. Click Yes.
2) In the Start/Run box enter:
This helps in most instances for a blank message problem which
began in March 2004. One user reported the need to first run a
spyware/adware remover, but most have not had to do this to fix
the problem. There are older causes of blank messages. Post back if
the problem remains after registering the DLL file.
aka Kuay Tim
MVP - (IE/OE)
> I've got a new system with XP Professional; using Outlook 2000 for
> email, but for newsreader it uses outlook express 6.
> I had this working fine, but now, all of a sudden, the message bodies
> won't display, I get all the message subject lines, but it's just blank
> I've removed and reinstalled OE6, same thing.
> I installed the Mozilla newsreader and it works fine, so it's not a
> connection problem (I have DSL).
> Any suggestions? I can't find anything I changed in the settngs that
> would cause this, or anything to change that sets it right.
> Thank you!