Help opening new borwser windows...

Post by Mark » Thu, 06 Jun 2002 21:43:34

Hi.. anythime I open a link in a new window that new
window opens the size of a pinhead and I have to maximize
it manually on the bottom task bar.  Anyway to make it
open maximized automaticly..Thanks for your time and
help...MCD

Help opening new borwser windows...

Post by Daniel R » Fri, 07 Jun 2002 05:03:13

Close all IE windows you have opened, except the small one. Resize it
dragging the edges/borders with the mouse (don't use maximize button !).
Close IE using alt+F4. This works in most cases.

rgds, Daniel

Quote:> Hi.. anythime I open a link in a new window that new
> window opens the size of a pinhead and I have to maximize
> it manually on the bottom task bar.  Anyway to make it
> open maximized automaticly..Thanks for your time and
> help...MCD

1. Help IE open link in new window opens new window minimised

Hi all , just a quickie, in IE when i right click a link and select open in
new window ,or when a link opens a new window , the new window is minimised
to it's smallest size it can go, i have dragged the windows out to full size
the closed them, but still no joy, have also maximised the windows thinking
windows would remember the settings but it still opens them
minimised.....any help please.........

2. Slow to open outlook express 6

3. "open in a new window" opens a new BLANK window.

4. To restore the Save/Open Option

5. Can't open new window - SHIFT CLICK or RIGHT CLICK->Open in new window

6. Help to Stop Auto Opening of Email Attachments

7. 3.5 floppy drive will not work after installing CDRW.

8. "Open In New Window" or opening a new instance of IE6

9. After opening Hotmail help, all new windows opened are small

10. Opening in new window won't open maxed, opens small

11. "Open in New Window" opens a tiny little window

12. "Open in New Window" opens a minimized windows