Warning:Page has Expired...ARRRGGGGGGGHHHH!

Warning:Page has Expired...ARRRGGGGGGGHHHH!

Post by matt » Wed, 04 Jun 2003 09:00:38

I have the EXACT problem described in knowledgebase
article #Q319792 (POST / RE-POST PROBLEM)requiring service
pack 1.  I knew I WAS IN TROUBLE because I HAVE all the
latest service packs for 6.0 and I am still having this $%

(Cannot backpage to RESUBMIT an item, am forced to the
first page to start preliminary search all OVER AGAIN.
(this is happening on an MLS website) Checked the dll in
question, mine is NEWER than the CORRECT one mentioned in
the article.  ARRRGGGHHH reapplied service pack MADE NO
DIFFERENCE please if somebody knows the fix MICROSOFT GUYS
ANYBODY PLEASE HELP!!

Warning:Page has Expired...ARRRGGGGGGGHHHH!

Post by Andy » Wed, 04 Jun 2003 12:54:57

Matt I have this same problem, also on an MLS website (www.naris.net). I've
done all the updates and can't seem to get this to work. It does work on my
desktop computer though, just not my laptop.

> I have the EXACT problem described in knowledgebase
> article #Q319792 (POST / RE-POST PROBLEM)requiring service
> pack 1.  I knew I WAS IN TROUBLE because I HAVE all the
> latest service packs for 6.0 and I am still having this $%

> (Cannot backpage to RESUBMIT an item, am forced to the
> first page to start preliminary search all OVER AGAIN.
> (this is happening on an MLS website) Checked the dll in
> question, mine is NEWER than the CORRECT one mentioned in
> the article.  ARRRGGGHHH reapplied service pack MADE NO
> DIFFERENCE please if somebody knows the fix MICROSOFT GUYS
> ANYBODY PLEASE HELP!!

Warning:Page has Expired...ARRRGGGGGGGHHHH!

Post by Robert Aldwinckl » Thu, 05 Jun 2003 22:46:50

I would imagine that it would also be possible to get the symptom
if your clock was wrong...

BTW  what version of  urlmon.dll  are we talking about for the record?

---

> I have the EXACT problem described in knowledgebase
> article #Q319792 (POST / RE-POST PROBLEM)requiring service
> pack 1.  I knew I WAS IN TROUBLE because I HAVE all the
> latest service packs for 6.0 and I am still having this $%

> (Cannot backpage to RESUBMIT an item, am forced to the
> first page to start preliminary search all OVER AGAIN.
> (this is happening on an MLS website) Checked the dll in
> question, mine is NEWER than the CORRECT one mentioned in
> the article.  ARRRGGGHHH reapplied service pack MADE NO
> DIFFERENCE please if somebody knows the fix MICROSOFT GUYS
> ANYBODY PLEASE HELP!!

1. Warning: Page has expired

I am experiencing the following problem. Microsoft states
that there is a fix, but I cannot find it. It is
described in their knowledge base article Q319792. Does
anyone know where I can find this patch, or any other way
to solve this problem. Thanks

Your program completes a back-end database query and
returns results.
You click a link in the returned results to visit a page.
When you return back to the results page, you may receive
the following warning message:
res://mshtml.dll/repost.htm

message (Warning, page has expired, you must refresh...).

2. NTAccess & lost admin pw...

3. Warning:Page Has Expired ?

4. rundll32

5. "Warning: Page has Expired" problem