Direct show filter works in WMP 6.4 but doesn't work on WMP 7

Direct show filter works in WMP 6.4 but doesn't work on WMP 7

Post by Ofer » Fri, 10 Nov 2000 04:00:00

I have Direct Show filter wortking perfectly on WMP 6.4.
However, it doesn't work on WMP 7.
What changes are needed to be done to upgrade the filter to work with WMP 7.
Thanks

1. WMP 9 not working with WMP 6.4 clsID

We have several thosand clients that have wmp embed/object
with 6.4 clsID.  They all have windows update installed,
and are being asked if they want to download wmp9.  As
soon as they download wmp9 the audio/video stops working.

Help.

2. 2HD not being detected

3. can WMP 6.4 play WMP 7's file ????

4. Deinterlacing video using WMFormatSDK9

5. WMP 7.1 doesn't install over 6.4?

6. Video image is deformed (help please!)

7. WMP 6.4 doesn't automatically play movies on open

8. Citrix Metaframe/Remedy ARS

9. WMP 6.4 download doesn't install audio codecs

10. WMP 6.4 Features in WMP 9

11. WMP 7 install over WMP 6.4?

12. WMP 7 to WMP 6.4 downgrade?

13. WMP 7 is there and WMP 6.4 starts up?