Converting Macromedia Projector V12 Database to MS Excel...

Converting Macromedia Projector V12 Database to MS Excel...

Post by Steve Forreste » Tue, 22 Jul 2003 12:29:57

I have (what I believe is) a 2-dimensional datafile stored in a file named:

director.v12

that is intended to be opened and accessed by a file identified as:

Macromedia Projector 8.5

I really, really want to export the data to MS Excel.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Steve

Converting Macromedia Projector V12 Database to MS Excel...

Post by alienrog » Thu, 24 Jul 2003 06:29:06

NTG

Look forums.macromedia.com server for director.lingo group.

Anyway v12 is a database format by IntegrationNewMedia.
Visit their webpage to see database tools...
Anyway - the database can be password protected...

Hope that helps,
Ziggi
------------

> I have (what I believe is) a 2-dimensional datafile stored in a file
named:

> director.v12

> that is intended to be opened and accessed by a file identified as:

> Macromedia Projector 8.5

> I really, really want to export the data to MS Excel.

> Can anyone help me?

> Thanks!

> Steve

1. Converting or read/view a MS Works database file to an XP Excel program

I am trying to find a way to read/view/convert an old MS
Works database file with the extension wdb  into an Excel
file.  I have the XP Office package.

I had a Packard-Bell computer with MS Works (Windows 95)
on it when it died carrying with it my LP/CD/Cassette
collectiion (very large).  Luckly I had sent my Works
database file to myself at work, but still unable to just
even read/view it much less edit it anymore.  Does anyone
have any suggestions on how I can at least read/view this
file, I would be very happy.  I would be extremely happy
if I could get it converted to an Excel program.  I no
longer have the MS Works program  to open this file with
(it came on the packard bell computer with no cd--just a
recovery cd) and a computer technician was suppose to help
me recover the database file, but failed to do so.

2. how to generate MP3 data using DirectShow?

3. Can I serve an MS excel database under NT

4. Top story: Bios bug = Win95/98 misery

5. Converting WordPerfect to Excel or MS Office

6. Can't download files in IE6

7. Converting MS Access files to Contacts database format

8. Best backup on workstation?

9. Converting Excel 97/2000 to Pocket Excel format

10. Convert Pocket Excel files to Excel. How?

11. Converting Windows' CD Player (DeLuxe) database into WinAmp readable database?

12. Convert an Access Database into a pocket Database

13. How to convert access database into windowsce database without using ADOCE.