Combining/Appending MPEG Movies

Post by colde.. » Thu, 26 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I'm trying to combine several MPEG movies into one MPEG movie. Is there
shareware software available that can do this? I can't just append the files
manually, I don't think. Thanks.

Chris Oldenburg

1. How to combine audio with MPEG movies?

I am experimenting capture video on SUN SPARC Workstations with SunVideo
Cards.  It seems that the capture process split the video into a mpeg video
file and a .au audio file.  How can I combine them into a single mpeg video
file with both sound and image?

Direct or indirect method are all welcome.

Email please.

-Dennis HO

2. Baseball Pro 98 won't play in XP

3. How can I combine or edit Avis to Avis or Mpegs to Mpegs?

4. How to create a Virtual Drive

5. MPEG movies = only audio via Movie Maker 2

6. Win95 RAM addressing

7. THE MPEG-TRAIL-PACK - Get over 200 MB of MPEG-Movies, -Utils eg.

8. Hibernate support turned off on my notebook

9. THE MPEG-TRAIL-PACK - Get over 70 MB of MPEG-Movies, -Utils eg.

10. CAN'T PLAY MPEG MOVIES WITH MPEG ARCADE FROM DIAMOND STEALTH

11. MPG movies ~ appending / adding

12. Windows Movie Maker freezes combining asfs?

13. combining 2 movie files : use multiplexer ?