Announce: Luke's Screen Saver v1.01 - create a screen saver

Announce: Luke's Screen Saver v1.01 - create a screen saver

Post by Luke Ch » Thu, 12 Dec 1996 04:00:00

For those of you who want to create your own screen saver:

http://www.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/win3/scrsave/lss101.zip
ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/win3/scrsave/lss101.zip
152332 bytes

lss101.zip      Luke's Screen Saver I: Create a screen saver
Luke's Screen Saver I combines pictures and sounds to create a
colourful screen saver to brighten up your desktop as well as prevent
phosphor burn-in.  Any valid BMP, DIB, WMF or ICO picture file can be
used to bounce, slide or wobble around the screen.  You can use your
company's logo, your kid's drawings, scanned photos of your pets or
family members.

Features include: Extensive documentation, password protection,
disabled rebooting by CTRL-ALT-DEL, option to ignore the keyboard or
mouse, customizable speed, keep a log of actions including invalid
passwords and password timeouts, customizable background colour or
picture, configurable senditivity and a choice of either audio CD,
MIDI or WAV background music.

Special requirements: Windows 3.x or higher, VBRUN300.DLL (available
                      from Simtel.Net as vbrun300.zip).

lss101.zip has replaced lss10a.zip.

Shareware.  Uploaded by the author.

--
  _/     _/  _/ _/ _/  _/_/_/ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

_/_/_/  _/_/  _/  _/ _/_/_/ http://www.freenet.hamilton.on.ca/~ab470/

1. How do I add a screen saver to the screen saver menu in Windows XP?

I have added a scr file to the system32 folder in winXP, but the
option to select that screen saver does not appear in the screensaver
menu under the screen saver tab in display properties.

I have figured out how to edit the registry to get the screensaver to
work, but I still have not figured out how to get the darn thing into
the window.

2. telephone messages

3. Backup and Schedule --- again...

4. help with download needed

5. Welcome screen doesn't appear after screen saver

6. UATA drive runs only in pio mode in XP

7. xp screen saver and monitor power saver

8. Login Screen's Screen Saver

9. Screen Saver/Power Saver Problems

10. Screen saver and power saver

11. Blue screen - screen saver, that's fun...