Can I patch TV to computer to watch DVD??

Can I patch TV to computer to watch DVD??

Post by Davi » Mon, 21 Jul 2003 03:11:26

I have a compaq laptop with DVD capability.  Is it possible to patch
it to a TV and watch DVD's on the TV?

DB

Can I patch TV to computer to watch DVD??

Post by John » Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:18:20

You can do it (if notebooks are the same as desktops), the question is 'are
you able' I think some laptops have a Svid out, provided you have the right
software you just plug the Svid cable into the Svid in on your TV. If you
have a nVidia display driver then I think if you enbable nView then set it
to 'clone' it should work.

Quote:> I have a compaq laptop with DVD capability.  Is it possible to patch
> it to a TV and watch DVD's on the TV?

> DB

1. Playing DVD on computer and watching on TV

     I have windows XP and I'm trying to play a DVD on my
computer and view it on my TV.  When I purchased the
computer I specifically asked to have this function
installed on my computer. I know it can be done , but I
can't get past the TwinView mode.

   When I get to twinview, I'm unable to select any of
the twinview modes because they are subdued (
nonselectable)like they aren't options for me.  From
there I went to "Device Settings" and choose "Select
Output Device".  My selections ( Digital Flat Panel and
TV ) were not avaiable for me to change.  The "Analog
Monitor" button was selected, but I couldn't unselect it
to choose TV.

Thank You.......

2. ftp transfers hang at same point (NT 3.51)

3. watch DVDs on my TV

4. Disk management question

5. Watching a DVD through the TV

6. HELP!!! XP and Novell - Windows Users?

7. cannot connect my comp. to tv (to watch dvd)

8. Need HELP !!! NT as a WINS Server

9. S video port to watch DVDs on TV?

10. Watching DVd's on my TV

11. Watch DVD on TV