getting rid of the dialog box 'DISCONNECT'

getting rid of the dialog box 'DISCONNECT'

Post by JOHN » Thu, 10 Aug 2000 04:00:00

I am lost . When i close the last window of internet explorer, I get a
dialog box saying 'do you want to close your connection to ____' yes/no. How
do I get rid of it?

thanks John
ps this in not the autodisconnect dialog box.

Post by Thorsten Matzne » Thu, 10 Aug 2000 04:00:00

>I am lost . When i close the last window of internet explorer, I get a
>dialog box saying 'do you want to close your connection to ____' yes/no. How
>do I get rid of it?

Go to the Control Panel > Internet Options > Connections and invoke
the Settings for your connectoid. Click "Advanced" and disable
"Disconnect when connection may no longer be needed".

--
(tm)

getting rid of the dialog box 'DISCONNECT'

Post by JOHN » Fri, 11 Aug 2000 04:00:00

That did not work...any other suggestions

JOhn

Post by F. Drew Leyd » Mon, 14 Aug 2000 04:00:00

>>I am lost . When I close the last window of Internet explorer, I get a
>>dialog box saying 'do you want to close your connection to ____' yes/no.
How
>>do I get rid of it?

>Go to the Control Panel > Internet Options > Connections and invoke
>the Settings for your connection. Click "Advanced" and disable
>"Disconnect when connection may no longer be needed".

*******
I went to
Control Panel/
Internet..................... I had no Internet Options choice
Connections/
Settings/
But there is no Advanced option and  the Properties option does not have an
" Disconnect............ "
option

drew