request (info on) "teaching" tools

Post by Erik R. van Zuur » Fri, 29 Mar 1996 04:00:00

We're trying to set up a MTM-course: for this we look for software on
picture/movie-encoding that enables the user to change as many as
possible of the parameters while maiking e.g. an Mpeg-movie; a
Jpeg-file; etc.

If people have other nice ideas about MTM-tools in the WIDEST sence:
let me know.

If anybody has any interesting URL's please mail them to:

Gtings, ErikVZ

1. TD: "Build" requests "Check dependencies" after "Save"

There seems to be an obvious bug in the TD which is bothering me about every
single time, which is, that the Target Designer requests a new "Check
Dependencies" after I saved the configuration, even if I had run a Check
Dependencies immideately before.

Would be great to get the fixed in the next release...

Wolfgang

2. JavaScript Error

3. |||||"""" How do I lock a CDROM """"|||||

4. Sharing

5. Turning on "caption" or "Media Info"

6. Outlook Express slow changeover

7. Scrollbar disabled in "Now Playing" 's "Tag Info" tab.

8. need advice for Harware modem for XP

9. No "caption" or "media info" in radio

10. "account" option under "tools" menu tab missing

11. Cannot open "Tools,Internet Options" ("option cancelled")

12. Menu "Tools" / "Windows Update" goes to wrong place!

13. Random emails in Inbox missing "From" and "Subject" info