GSM and CELP

Post by Tan Pow Hw » Wed, 13 Jul 1994 21:47:32

Hi,

    I am looking for audio codec products  that fits in
Microsoft's VFW Windows framework.  Specifically, GSM or CELP
codecs that is written for VFW's ACM (Audio Compression Manager).

    Any info for such products or developers is much appreciated.
Thanks!

Regards,
Pow-hwee Tan

1. GSM pc card

can anyone help me find a good gsm pc card for my pc.

i want one that will work on the cingular network.

i'm looking for one that will let me:
-sms message people
-make phone calls
-mms message
-use the gprs network for an internet connection on my pc

i would be very thankfull if someone could help me with this.

2. Fatal Error?

3. Play GSM Files

4. How do I download Microsoft Virtual Machine for Windows XP

5. Windows XP and IrDa COmmunication to GPRS GSM phone

6. WMP burning CDs

7. How to support a GSM/GPRS modem on Windows

8. Media Player w/display

9. GSM codec missing

10. About GSM

11. GSM phone for iPaq

12. GPRS/GSM wireless network

13. Coverting a Wave-Mono-8 Bit PCM -to- GSM Format Sound