A question!!! Please help!!

Post by Kimberley Wouter » Tue, 21 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I'm a total dunce when it comes to this kind of stuff, so please forgive
my ignorance.  One of the guys at my office sent me a couple of "creepie
crawlies" that skitter across my screen all day while I'm working.  One
is a sheep, the other is an orange with an attitude.  They run around
and do tricks while I'm working, and "sleep" when I'm off doing
something else.  I don't know what type of program this is, and I'm
looking for some more!  Can anyone tell me what this type of program is
called, and maybe refer me to a site or two where I could find some to
download?  Many, many thanks for your time! - Kimberley Wouters, Santee,
CA

1. HELP HELP PLEASE Windows ce / palmtop question please

I'm looking to buy a palm top that will run a dos program i already have.  Its
a old program that computes x y positions on points. (cogo pack).  The total
program requires 1.37 kb of hard drive room on my existing P.C.  I.m not sure
how much ram the .exe file requires.     Any help will be a big help

Lee Rembert

2. How do I change tree control text background color.

3. HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE

4. IE 6 takes forever to load!

5. can some please help me with this question.....please

6. Microsoft money ce and my Ipaq

7. Please answer my question,please please

8. Permission To Use The Scanner Sir?

9. Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Please

10. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP PLEASE

11. please please please help!!!!!

12. -->PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me with Audio Logic 2.6<--

13. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP