MSIE 5.x streaming - Netscpae 4.x not streaming

MSIE 5.x streaming - Netscpae 4.x not streaming

Post by Michael Gr?v » Wed, 06 Sep 2000 23:56:52

I wonder why MSIE 5.x is streaming video content (QT, MPEG, ...)
immediately (after buffering) but Netscpae 4.x is not (first full
download, then launching the appropriate player).

We are dealing with video (half an hour) in MPEG-1, so streaming
or downloading 450 MB Files realy makes a difference.

any suggestions to make Netscape 4.x streaming the same content as MSIE?
--
Michael Gr?ve
http://www.uni-tv.net