>I'm about to get a new computer and with it will come a AWE32
>Soundblaster sound card. I think it would be a shame to use the
>prepackaged speakers that it will come with, so what would be a good
>speaker system in the $100-$200 range? I'll probably listen to music,
>play games, and use encyclopedias and other sound intensive programs.
>What have people found to be a good value and of high quality? THANX!
>"Songs mean a lot, when songs are bought, |David Thorneloe
> -Pavement |Herndon, VA
[o] [o] David Gravina
(___) )__) Multimedia Lecturer/*r and Numero Uno AstroBoy Fan
( ( c/o School of Visual Arts
\_\ Sydney, Australia.
1. Impressions of some high quality desktop speakers
2. Accessing User-Specific Files from Old Hard Drive
3. Sound quality of PC speakers
5. QualiKit: PC multimedia quality control software
6. xp + zone alarm + edonkey + blue screen and reboot
7. Need quality multimedia development?
9. MultiMedia Quality Assesment
10. Seminars on Multimedia Systems Quality
12. ArtGem 1.1 - New Version - High quality paint software for multimedia graphics
13. Quality-of-service for multimedia presentation