Video and Powerpoint.

Post by Microsof » Tue, 17 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Does anyone know where I can find info. on how to create a ASF file with
powerpoint and video?

Thanks in advance.

Video and Powerpoint.

Post by Michael Peterse » Wed, 18 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Hi Andy,

PowerPoint 2000 has a feature called "presentation broadcasting" built in
that uses Windows Media video and/or audio.  Great information abou this in
the Inside Windows Media book (should be available at any major bookstore).

Also, you can take an exisiting Windows Media File and use an indexer to add
script commands to flip web pages.  The advantage here is that you can add
other things besides slides -- like graphics, text, links for more
information, etc.

Hope this helps,

Michael P.

Quote:> Does anyone know where I can find info. on how to create a ASF file with
> powerpoint and video?

> Thanks in advance.

1. Streaming PowerPoint without using PowerPoint 2000

I'm trying to figure out how to "push" (not stream) PowerPoint Presentations
along with a streaming video/audio window of a presenter.....similiar to
what can be accomplished by using PowerPoint 2000.

I basically want to customize the webpage along with the customizing the
windows media player window.  We would use a presentation laptop for the
PowerPoint presentation, a Windows Media Encoder Workstation with a capture
card to do the encoding, connected to a Windows Media Server to distribute
the media stream. How exactly would we make this work by by-passing
Powerpoint 2000 Presenter altogether?  Is there a java script available to
push the powerpoint slide as the presenter advances to the next slide?  I
understand that all the slides would have to be converted to html.

I would appreciate it if anyone can help us out with this. I can be

Thanks,
Bill Keller

2. need help putting movie on website

3. powerpoint,help,got xp home ed,cant find powerpoint

4. ACPI compliant what happened to standby?

5. Help: Errors Saving PowerPoint 95 File in PowerPoint 4.0 Format

6. TSWEB and linksys router

7. Office 97 - Powerpoint - error "cannot find ppttools.dll, please run Powerpoint setup"

8. CComboBox empty for some reason

9. how do I stream live video with powerpoint slides

10. insertin and playing video clips on powerpoint

11. Synchronising Powerpoint Slides with pre-recorded video

12. POWERPOINT TO VIDEO

13. Using PowerPoint & Streaming Audio/Video