"The Format of this file was not recognised as a valid playlist format" - Pardon??

"The Format of this file was not recognised as a valid playlist format" - Pardon??

Post by Kaype » Mon, 19 Mar 2001 12:26:45

Use WMP7 to create a asx file of audio media.  (File - Export Playlist To
File ...)

When try to open the file, click on it on desktop, get error message

"The Format of this file was not recognised as a valid playlist format"

Is there a limit to number of files in a playlist? and if yes why create a
list to long to be able to be used
Can anyone help as to why, what is wrong

tia

Karl

"The Format of this file was not recognised as a valid playlist format" - Pardon??

Post by xx » Wed, 06 Jun 2001 01:07:13

Why hasn't anyone helped by now? I have the same problem

Quote:> Use WMP7 to create a asx file of audio media.  (File - Export Playlist To
> File ...)

> When try to open the file, click on it on desktop, get error message

> "The Format of this file was not recognised as a valid playlist format"

> Is there a limit to number of files in a playlist? and if yes why create a
> list to long to be able to be used
> Can anyone help as to why, what is wrong

> tia

> Karl

1. "The playlist format is not recognize"

I have loaded windows media playing but have  not been able
to use it. I am trying to listen to a radio station.

I open the appplication
I go to open url
select http://www.todayfm.com/live.html
click ok
it gives me the following error message

"The playlist format is not recognize"

I work on a MacOSX

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Emer

2. Has anybody succeded to run ISAPI on Apache for Win?

3. "The playlist format is not recognized"

4. root expired

5. Error: "The playlist format is not recognized."

6. HELP setting : : Maxcolors for icons???

7. File Format Not a Valid Playlist Format

8. If you love MFC, and want more MFC experience + telecommute !! :-))

9. What's the difference between "Quick Format" & "Format" ?

10. file not recognised as a valid playlist format error: help required to diagnose

11. more on "not a valid bookmark format"

12. Error 80040265 "Format Not Formatted"