need advice for viewing mpeg and quicktime..

need advice for viewing mpeg and quicktime..

Post by Jason Rosenbe » Wed, 08 Feb 1995 11:30:34

Hello, I have a CD-ROM which has a short movie on it in both
QuickTime and MPEG format.  The Mac QT viewer is included.
However, I don't have access at this point to any Macs, just
Pcs and SunSparcs running SunOs (X).  So I'm wondering if there
are any viewers for either of these formats available via ftp
for PC's (pentium) or Sun Sparcstations...

Thanks

Jason
--
Jason Rosenberg                           Computer Science Department

                                          Los Angeles, CA  90024

1. Advice needed: Capture screen action to QuickTime

I need a program to capture the screen activity of a Windows 95 app to a
QuickTime movie (to use as a demo). Shareware and commercial
solutions considered.

Please email responses. TIA.

-aaron

Designer, goodDog Productions            <http://www.dogtown.com/>

2. search companion

3. Need your Advice: Specification research for Quicktime video --> DVD title

4. NEED HELP !!! WHY PERL run on NT IIS but not on PWS ??

5. Help! Need Mpeg card advice

6. Windows cannot execute dpvsetup.exe

7. Need advice on buying an MPEG card

8. Outlook Express security update

9. Need your advice on mpeg playback

10. Need advice for AVI to MPEG conversion

11. Need a quicktime --> mpeg converter....

12. --> Need Advice on MS Media View for Electronic Books

13. Need to view MPEG on a PC