Image viewer for plain binary images

Post by Vyomesh Pate » Mon, 14 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I have a plain binary image with following specifications.

Resolution: 256 X 256 8 bits/pixel monochrome.

I am looking for a shareware or freeware image viewer for WIN95 by which
I can read this image.

--> Please note that this image is in plain binary format and not in any
standard format like TIFF or GIF.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

V.P.Patel

Post by alex » Sat, 19 Sep 1998 04:00:00

> I have a plain binary image with following specifications.

> Resolution: 256 X 256 8 bits/pixel monochrome.

> I am looking for a shareware or freeware image viewer for WIN95 by which
> I can read this image.

> --> Please note that this image is in plain binary format and not in any
> standard format like TIFF or GIF.

> Any help would be appreciated.

> Thanks,

> V.P.Patel

Do you mean the image is in RAW data format?
If yes, you can use PhotoShop to view it!

Alex

1. Image Viewer for HPC that can resize images

I've tried out ImageExpert CE, and while it's a nice program, it's lacking a
feature that I would find very useful - it cannot resize an image.
Is there a program available that can resize an image in pixels or inches as
well as change the JPEG compression ratios?
Those features would be extremely helpful to me, as I normally wind up with
image files that are around 1MB in size, and that isn't exactly something
I'd like to email anyone.

--
Eric Edelman

www.edelmans.org

2. Encrypted Mystery File on Desktop---Log of Email Addresses!

3. Cynthia images ScreenSaver with Fillframe image and Border Frame Image ( very slow)

4. Email/Calendaring Together again...

5. Unable to get new image viewer as default viewer

6. Inboxes

7. IE6 plain text image attach question

8. Netscape 4.73 problem

9. Binary image format

10. License Binary Image

11. License Binary Image possible from script?

12. Licencse Binary Image tool

13. License binary image