Digital Audio DLL's or Add-Ins

Post by David Hoa » Tue, 12 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Hello Fellow Digital Audio Programmers...

I am looking for help (in the form of DLL's or VB Add-ins) for an
audio application I am writing...

the specific task involves mixing 2 stereo audio files (off harddisk)
on the fly (realtime) with independant pitch / speed control
(basically mimicing DJ'ing)

Any help or pointers would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance...
David Hoare

Post by Mark Critchl » Wed, 13 Nov 1996 04:00:00

>Hello Fellow Digital Audio Programmers...

>I am looking for help (in the form of DLL's or VB Add-ins) for an
>audio application I am writing...

>the specific task involves mixing 2 stereo audio files (off harddisk)
>on the fly (realtime) with independant pitch / speed control
>(basically mimicing DJ'ing)

>Any help or pointers would be appreciated!

>Thanks in advance...
>David Hoare

I'm looking for something similar myself although mono is fine for me
and I don't need to beat mix, just mix multiple audio streams. If you
find anything then PLEASE let me know, and vice-cersa, i'll let you
know..
   /\__/\

   \ \/ /
  / \  / \      Information Systems Honours Undergrad
 (   )(   )     University of Paisley, Scotland
  \ /  \ /
   /||||\

Post by David Jackson Shield » Wed, 13 Nov 1996 04:00:00

> >Hello Fellow Digital Audio Programmers...

> >I am looking for help (in the form of DLL's or VB Add-ins) for an
> >audio application I am writing...

> >the specific task involves mixing 2 stereo audio files (off harddisk)
> >on the fly (realtime) with independant pitch / speed control
> >(basically mimicing DJ'ing)

> >Any help or pointers would be appreciated!

> >Thanks in advance...
> >David Hoare

> I'm looking for something similar myself although mono is fine for me
> and I don't need to beat mix, just mix multiple audio streams. If you
> find anything then PLEASE let me know, and vice-cersa, i'll let you
> know..

Look at the "MacroMix.DLL" It ships with Macromedia Director.

--Dave

1. cd audio not being played through cd's digital audio cable

i understand that if your sound card driver supports digital audio
extraction it will play audio (web site reference:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q310439 ).  but i
rather play through the cable.  having the setting enabled for the cd rom
devices do no tmake a diference.  any ideas how i can fix this?  thanks

note:  i am using an audigy for sound and the cable is properly installed.
even though my cdrw is not installed to play audio-no cable-it still plays.
even with settings for it not to do digital playback.

thanks again for any insight to this

2. OCR software recommendations

3. Intervideo add-ins

4. Removing attachments from Netscape Mail

5. New Resource: Add-ins and Resources

6. USRobotics Problem

7. Removing unwanted browser add-ins

8. Epson

9. browser add-ins

10. 4.7, add-ins and unable to access hotmail

11. Add-ins for Windows Messenger

12. Previous IE add-ins

13. New Resource: Add-ins and Resources